Yamsafer Cardless Bookings
The credit cardless feature of booking your hotel reservation is available to all our Yamsafer customers. The new feature is just like its name implies-A credit card is not needed to make a booking online and no deposit fees are required. Ever.
Your credit card number is not needed to guarantee your hotel reservation. In order to guarantee your booking without a credit card, Yamsafer only needs your full name, current mobile phone number and email address. Once this is provided, your hotel reservation will be confirmed via SMS!
Cardless options now available in multiple destinations: Amman hotels, Madaba hotels, Aqaba hotels, Dead Sea hotels, Ramallah hotels, Bethlehem hotels, Cairo hotels, Jeddah hotels, Kuwait City hotels & Manama Hotels
To book via the Cardless method, please follow the steps illustrated below:
(1) Type your destination of choice (Amman or Manama for e.g.) in the search bar, then select your destination from the drop-down menu.
Choose your selected dates and click on the search button.
(2)In the following search results page, click ‘View all hotels in Amman’.
In the next search results page, Check the ‘I don’t have a credit card’ box, which is located on the top left hand corner of the page. The displayed hotels will re-arrange accordingly. Click on your hotel of choice.
(3) The Hotel Page will appear with a hotel description, a map of its location and pictures highlighting its features. Scroll down to choose the room type you wish to book.
(4) Select the number of rooms for type (if you wish to book multiple rooms) and click on the ‘Book Now’ button.
(5) You will then be directed to the Customer Information page, where you will be requested to enter your full name, current mobile phone number and email address.
By clicking ‘Verify Now’, you will receive an SMS containing a verification code, which you then have to enter into your browser and click ‘Verify My Booking’.
(6) You will then arrive at the confirmation page, where you’ll receive a reservation code and a summary of the reservation.